What personal information do we collect?
When receiving the Services as described in Terms, contacting us, or registering as a User, and/or accessing or downloading the Services, you may be asked to enter various types of information, herein after referred to as “Personal Information”, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information and Account Registration: name, email, postal address, telephone number, account user name and password, business contact information, and any information you may provide to us.
- Identification and Demographics: date of birth, gender, nationality, ethnicity, interests, lifestyle information, photos, social media credentials, including identification information about friends, preferences, contacts, or referrals you provide.
- Transactional: credit/debit card details, purchase history, delivery address, and membership information.
- User Generated Content: photos, videos, audio, and other information you may submit to us, such as comments on our forums.
- Research and Feedback: comments that you send us through online forms and social media platforms, by email, over the phone, by mail, or in surveys.
- Device Information and Identifiers: IP address, cookie IDs, browser type and language, operating system, platform type, device type, and advertising and app identifiers.
- Connection and Usage: domain names, browsing activity, scrolling and keystroke activity, advertisements viewed, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email, content you view and duration, quality of the service and interaction with the content, logs, and other similar information. If these events occur while you are offline, they may be logged and uploaded to us when you next connect.
- Geolocation: city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation. We will ask for your permission before using your precise location from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
- Social Media Information: if you interact with us through a social media service or log in using social media credentials, depending on your social media settings, we may have access to your information from that social network such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, your comments about our Services, and the people/sites you follow.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our Services, register as a User, contact us regarding the Services or any query relating thereto, fill out an online form, or otherwise enter any other information on our Services.
How do you get my consent?
EU Persons’ Consent to Personal Information processing
If you are an EU Person and to process your Personal Information, we need to receive your consent, as it is prescribed by GDPR, we will process your Personal Information only in the case we have received from you a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of your wishes by which you signify agreement to the processing of your Personal Information (“Consent”).
You may give your Consent by ticking a box when visiting the Service or by sending us any of your Personal Information through prescribed forms, amongst other means. In the case you tick the respective box, you irrevocably and unconditionally consent and agree that we shall be entitled to process your Personal Information as it is indicated by your Consent.
Your Consent covers all processing activities with your Personal Information carried out for the same purpose or purposes. When the processing has multiple purposes, your Consent should be deemed given for all of them.
You have the right to withdraw your Consent at any time. You can submit such a request by sending us an email. Your withdrawal of Consent shall not affect the lawfulness of your Personal Information processing based on Consent before its withdrawal.
Except as required or enabled by law, we will not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose for which you refuse Consent or later withdraw your Consent. If you withdraw Consent, you agree that in spite of this withdrawal, we may continue to use those Personal Information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually or otherwise legally obliged to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligation you may have towards the Services or in any other way permitted by law.
Non-EU Persons’ Consent to Personal Information processing
If you are not an EU Person, by transferring to us your Personal Information via the Services or otherwise, you irrevocably and unconditionally consent and agree that the we shall be entitled, in accordance with this Policy:
- To process in any manner, including to collect, store, use, disclose, share and transfer (including cross-border), your Personal Information so provided to us, as well as your Personal Information collected from your use of the Services (i.e. your Personal Information which we collect automatically and/or from other sources); and
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information, at any time, by contacting us directly. We reserve the right to retain any information previously collected for the purposes of resolving any disputes, as well as for obtaining and/or analyzing our aggregated data analytics.
How do we use your information?
We may use such Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and/or Services in which you are most interested in seeing on our Services.
- To improve our Services in order to better serve you and provide a more seamless experience across all devices.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your Customer service requests or other queries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Service feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic push notifications, e-mails, text messages, or calls regarding other products, subscriptions, and/or Services as they become available.
- Market and advertise to third parties and build and manage business-to-business relationships.
- Displaying content you generate, such as video and comments.
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and ethical business conduct.
How do we protect Personal Information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a person creates a User account, purchases a Service or subscription, or otherwise enters, submits, or inputs their Personal Information on the Services. Your Personal Information is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have access.
How can you opt out, remove or modify Personal Information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your Personal Information removed by contacting us directly.
Please note that we may maintain information about individual sales transactions or subscription purchases in order to complete said transactions and for record keeping purposes.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process your orders.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and Services in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to turn off all cookies through your device settings. If you disable cookies, some features on the Services will be disabled. It may affect your experience, by decreasing the Services’ efficiency or causing some of our Services to not function properly.
Third Party and other Disclosures of Your Personal Information
We may share your information with related companies, advertisers, partners, social networks, service providers, research and management companies, search engines, law enforcement, hosting partners, professional sports leagues, and other parties who assist us in operating our Services, conducting our business, or servicing you. Similarly, if we are involved in a merger, collaboration, acquisition or asset sale, your personal information may be transferred.
We may also release your Personal Information under certain circumstances when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, and/or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also be required to disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to a valid request by a public authority (e.g., a court or governmental agency).
However, non-Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party advertisements, products, or services on our Services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our App and welcome any feedback about these other websites and third party links.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Acceptance of Terms
Transmission of Personal Data
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. For example, under local laws, you may be able to ask us to:
- Provide access to certain information we hold about you, in some cases in a portable format, if technically feasible.
- Update or correct your information
- Delete certain information
- Restrict the use of your information
We will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations.
Some Services can only be provided if we have your information, therefore deletion of your information will result in termination of such Services. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including authenticating you through the email address. We may require further documentation such as a password and user ID before granting access to your information.